If you are uploading demo content to your Marketo theme or any other theme which has the same error. When you upload the file it keeps on-going and after a while, it displays a message mentioned in the below figure.
There are two ways to fix the following issue.
1) Changing PHP.ini file values with File Manager
To change these setting either contact your web hosting or if you have some knowledge about cpanel or your web hosting control panel follow the simple steps.
- Login to Cpanel/Control Panel.
- Find File Manager in the Dashboard and open it.
- Search for PHP.ini and right click on it.
- Select Edit
- And replace the following lines below.
set max_execution_time = 600 set memory_limit = 256M set post_max_size = 32M set upload_max_filesize = 32M set max_input_vars = 2000
Changing PHP.ini file values with WordPress Plugin
To change PHP.ini file values using a WordPress plugin follow the simple steps below:
- Download WordPress Plugin from here.
- Install the plugin and activate it.
- Then Navigate to Tools > PHP Settings
- After above step go to <> Editor and simply add the values.
- Click Save Setting.
To view PHP Values > Go to setting on the top bar in Tools > PHP Setting on WordPress Dashboard.
If you are still facing the issues try resetting your WordPress website and re-installed WordPress on your website hosting.
Feel free to contact us hopefully we will further assist you.